Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cookie Decorating Class

The other night I served a quick dinner, Broccoli and Cashew Cheese Quinoa Burritos from Oh She Glows. I premade the filling earlier in the day, so I just had to warm it up, roll up the burritos and give them a quick sear in the frying pan. And then I was off!


Off to a fun cookie decorating class at the Make It Sweet baking supply shop that my friend Jennifer invited me to.


It was really fun. The cookies were already made, but we did get some tips on making cookies that hold up well to decorating. Then it was time to learn some different icing techniques. 


Patriotic little herringbone pattern.


Hearts and arrows.


Hawaiian flowers.


Teeny stars and stripes.


We are signed up for a cupcake decorating class in the fall -- can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment