Friday, July 3, 2015

Two-Fer

Last Sunday was Father's Day and also our 13-year wedding anniversary. Lucky #13!


We enjoyed a patio beer at ABGB, then I made some chili. I will forever and always use the Appetite for Reduction chili recipe, it is the ultimate chili. I sub lentils for the beans.


I also baked some sweet potato tater tots and made some cheezy sauce (also from Appetite for Reduction) so that we could assemble...drumroll...chili cheese tots! OK, I thought this was an appropriately manly Father's Day meal, but I was also super excited about it myself. I had never had chili cheese tots before. They were pretty darn good.


After stuffing ourselves, we spent the evening at an inflatable play center, letting the kids run out their energy while we chilled at a table.


No comments:

Post a Comment