Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Back on the Boat

When I asked Jackson what he wanted to do this summer, the first thing he said was take a glass bottom boat tour. We did this a couple years ago and I guess the memory really stayed with him.


I love how he loves nature. Olivia does too, in spite of the serious side-eye she's giving in this pic.


Observing.


See the turtle?


Bubbling springs.


Vegetation. 

Scuba diving class.


The water was so blue.


It was a nice boat ride. For dinner I made some veggie sandwiches. I saw a daily special on Easy Tiger's Facebook page that looked good, but I knew we would not make it down there to sample it. So I decided to create my own version. Ciabatta bread with avocado, radishes, mixed greens, and chimichurri sauce. Anything is good with chimichurri. Hit the spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment