Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Spring Things

I can't believe spring's almost over. It has gone by fast. Here are just a few snapshots from our cool, rainy Texas spring.

Morning Jenga.


Smoothie-on-the-go from Hydrate, a juice bar up in Georgetown where my parents live.


A night out with some girlfriends at Foxhole Culinary Tavern. Three or four of us ended up ordering the roasted Brussels sprouts and beets, in a balsamic reduction. So amazing! Glad my friends share my Brussels fixation!


An old favorite, Averie's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip balls, high in protein thanks to chocolate protein powder. A perfect snack when I'm craving chocolate.


It's melon season! Fresh watermelon and cantaloupe, yum.


My mom brought over a fruit tray and Olivia could not have been more excited.


Snowballs from Casey's. A spring and summer tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment