Monday, June 29, 2015

Goodbye to Freddie's Place

Freddie's Place is closing at the end of June. It was good for the occasional lunch playdate thanks to a big outdoor seating area that included a playscape. Since I had an expired Groupon (you still receive the cash value) I took the kids for one last lunch. On our way there we got distracted by a giant butterfly.


And also distracted by utility poles with all kinds of random decorations. Is it a coded message? I have no idea.


I liked the unicorn on their sign but I will pass on the authentic waitress-worn commemorative tees.


My children introduced themselves to some other kids and immediately sat down to share their table. I have no idea where their extroversion comes from.


Hummus and pita, that was my lunch. Freddie's was pretty vegetarian-friendly but not so much for vegans.


Here's hoping the new owners will keep the play area and offer more vegan options!




No comments:

Post a Comment