Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Quinoa Bowl

The quinoa bowl is Tony's favorite vegan meal. There are lots of recipes available, but sometimes I will just come up with something on the fly. Today, I tossed in artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, chickpeas, sundried tomatoes, roasted garlic, basil, and a lemon-olive oil-oregano dressing.


Olivia and I made our monthly Costco run today. We were offered samples of their new vegan burger and it was delicious, so I bought a box. I also picked up my usual tofu. We eat a moderate amount of tofu and I always like to buy organic, non-GMO. 


Our usual staples. Real maple syrup, real vanilla extract, and organic frozen blueberries. Always a bargain, nowhere else has these items cheaper.


Costuming, roller-skating, and Swiffering. Girl can multi-task.


No comments:

Post a Comment