Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Random Eats

Just some meals that were too good not to record for posterity.

Taco Fiesta Potato Crisps from Oh She Glows. Tony and I both love these savory little bites of potato, walnut "taco meat," cashew sour cream, and salsa.


Lunch at Juiceland with Olivia. She had the Clementine smoothie with OJ, mango and peach. I had a Ninja Bachelor Party juice with pineapple, celery, kale, parsley, spinach...and jalapeno!  I prefer my green juices to have a strong green flavor rather than a sweet, fruity flavor, and this one definitely fit the bill! I loved it. We also shared some sour cream and onion kale chips.


Green Bean Casserole Pizza from Bake and Destroy blog. I made this once before using a store-bought crust and I wanted to try it again with a homemade crust. This pizza is completely ridiculous and totally awesome.


Tony brought me lunch one day, a quinoa, wheatberry and Brussels sprout salad from North. I've never eaten at the restaurant but the salad was fantastic.


Remind me to buy more coloring books! They tear through 'em.


1 comment:

  1. I love Angela's cookbook, but haven't yet tried the potato crisps. They look really good! In fact, all the food on your post looks delicious! The kids look so comfy on the sofa. :)

    ReplyDelete