Monday, March 2, 2015

Lost Tooth

The other night I went out to dinner with some girlfriends at Carrabba's. There aren't a lot of vegan options on the menu at this chain restaurant, but I was there for the laughs and conversation, more than the food. I had a garden salad and spaghetti pomodoro.



While I was out, Tony texted me to let me know that Jackson's first tooth had come out!


It had been wiggly for a week or so, and it slipped right out after he brushed his teeth. He was pretty excited about it. The next morning, he took it to school in a baggie to show his friends. Haha! Then he left it under the pillow for the tooth fairy. 


It was quite a "My kids are getting so big!" moment for me. I remember baby Jackson getting his first teeth, not that long ago it seems! And now he is starting to lose them. A pretty emotional mama moment. As for Jackson, he is just happy that he can whistle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment