Thursday, January 22, 2015

Train Time

I tried to make a pumpkin pie smoothie for breakfast. Frozen banana, pumpkin puree, soymilk, cinnamon, stevia, and pecans. Hit the spot!


Jackson had an early release day at school, so we got to have fun. I took the kids to an art gallery in Round Rock that had a special model train installation.


They both got to take turns being conductors, which was super cool.


I couldn't get over the level of detail in the model village.


This was clearly a huge investment of time and money for the train set owners.


Trying super hard not to touch the trains!


Watching the trains race.


For dinner I made the Not-From-a-Box Mac and Oat Chez from OATrageous Oatmeals. By making the "chez" powder in advance and storing it in your pantry, you can have instant mac n' cheese a la Kraft, only vegan. I really like the convenience factor, and the kids gobbled it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment