Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sibling Love

As I learn to use the filters on my new phone, I appreciate a moment of laughter and love between Jackson and Olivia.


Yes, like all siblings, they fight. Wow, do they fight. But, on the flip side, no one can make them laugh the way they make each other laugh.


I don't know what Jackson was whispering in her ear. It was probably something about poop. She was cracking up.


Some people have given me looks of terror when I mention my kids are only seventeen months apart. But, I love this bond they have. I hope it always stays strong.


Dinner was Creamy Tofu Chicken Pasta Bake from Cookin' Crunk.  This is good stuff. It's noodles and tofu in a creamy, cheezy sauce, but it's not mac n' cheese, because it also contains mushrooms and tomatoes and celery and green pepper. I liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment