Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Mornings

It hasn't been easy getting back into the post-winter break, 6:30 a.m. wake-up routine. You can really see the mix of sleepiness and disbelief on our faces. It can't possibly already be time to get up?!


I've gotten tired of oats so I have been switching up my breakfast. Banana and whole wheat toast with peanut butter.


For a post-workout and yoga snack, an old favorite makes a return. Averie's peanut butter chocolate chip protein balls, made with Garden of Life RAW vanilla protein.


Trying to perk up and stay warm with some spicy Indian food, we had lunch at Tarka. I love Tarka, it's like Indian fast food. You order at the counter and it's ready in minutes, but it's so good! I had the kofta malai this time.


Garlic naan on the side.


I only ordered "medium spicy", but it was almost too hot for my taste. I should never deviate from "mild." I was glad to have a mango lemonade to sip on.


How's your Monday going?





No comments:

Post a Comment