Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Recent Eats

Happy November! Here are some meals that didn't make it into my October posts.

PPK Breakfast Nachos! With roasted potatoes, tofu scramble, and cashew cheezy sauce, these are hearty and awesome. I substituted lentils for the black beans. We had them for dinner, shh, don't tell anyone.


Veggie hot dogs topped with red onion, pickles, and mustard. Baked potato on the side. I didn't have any sour cream for the potato, but I made do with Earth Balance, salt, and lots of black pepper.


Oh She Glows' 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta. Jackson and Olivia love this one.


Sushi bowl from More Quick-Fix Vegan. This is so delicious and easy, I may never roll sushi again! All the flavors of sushi -- rice, tofu, red peppers, avocado, bits of nori -- tossed into a bowl and topped with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger. I also sprinkled it with wasabi sesame seeds. 


Pajama storytime. I love watching Tony be a daddy.




1 comment: