Friday, November 14, 2014

Bouncing and Burgers

I took Olivia to the bounce house for a few hours today.


Happiness in the foam block pit.


Snacking on Snapea Crisps.


For dinner we had Hilary's veggie burgers topped with havarti cheese and green chile salsa. I would say I eat vegan at home 99% of the time, but Tony had a havarti and green chile burger recently and the combination sounded good. The white salty cheeses are my weakness. It was my first time trying Hilary's burgers and I liked mine, but Tony did not care for it, too bland he said. We also had Alexia sweet potato waffle fries and Bubbies pickles. I recently learned that most pickles are artificially colored. That neon green color isn't natural, who woulda thought? Haha! Anyway I picked up some Bubbies dills. Besides their more natural color palette, they retain quite a bit of crunch which is nice.


1 comment:

  1. I have to say I agree with your hubby about Hilary's burgers. I have always been curious about whether Bubbie's pickles are crunchy. Thanks, now I know they're safe to try!!

    ReplyDelete