Thursday, October 30, 2014

Captain Olivia Fingerhands

I had barely gotten the words "pirate storytime" out, when Olivia had donned her best pirate threads and was ready to go.


Such an attentive pirate.


She was ready for the interactive portion of the program. Balloon swords were passed around and there was much swashbuckling to be had.


Afterwards we hung out and, of course, she was drawn towards the masks and disguises.


Fingerhands! Kind of creepy, no?


We came home and had lunch. I had a salad with pomegranate seeds, peanuts, and mulberries, topped with TJ's hummus dressing.


We also made another green juice, except this one wasn't as bold green, because I added carrot.


Dinner was noodles with sauteed tofu and steamed broccoli, tossed with Easy Peanut Sauce from Vegan on the Cheap. My go-to peanut sauce recipe. I don't know why I don't make this every week.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete