Friday, September 19, 2014

Vegan MoFo Day 15: The Triangle


This past weekend, we popped in for lunch at Maoz, a vegetarian falafel chain. Their falafel is on point and I love their huge fixins bar. You can customize your sandwich however you like. I went with tahini sauce, chimichurri sauce, and green olives.


Tony felt adventurous and tried their new vegan shawarma. We guessed it's made from seitan but we did not ask, so we could be wrong. It was tough and chewy, and from me that is a compliment because that is exactly how I like my seitan! He also grabbed some amazing sauteed broccoli from the fixins bar. I don't know how they make it taste so good but I could eat a whole plate of it.


Afterwards, we walked over to the playground and talked for awhile while the kids frolicked.


The weather was nice and cool and I felt like singing with joy because I am so ready for fall! We'll get there eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment