Tuesday, June 24, 2014

12th Anniversary

Tony and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary over the weekend with a date at Clay Pit, a fancy Indian restaurant downtown. 

I started off with a Pimm's Cup because it sounded super refreshing, and it was.


We shared mixed veggie pakoras with mint and tamarind chutneys.


We also shared our entrees. I ordered the paneer vindaloo. Warm and comforting.


Tony ordered the bhindi masala. Smoky and perfectly cooked. We love okra! Also, plenty of garlic naan on the side.


Finally, we split a chai spice creme brulee. I'd never tried creme brulee before. Love that crackly top crust!


Tony also gave me some lush pink peonies and a dark chocolate coconut bar. Thanks hon!


Not bad for twelve years of married life! Here's to many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment